Lauren Conrad looked stunning at this years Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party. The dark berry shade perfectly complimented her khaki shirt. She kept the rest of her makeup fairly neutral as the dark lips and cat liner made enough of a statement.
|Source: Kiss and Makeup |
So what can lipsticks can I buy to nail this trend?
This shade from MAC is perfect for Autumn. At £14.00 this lipstick has a reasonable price-tag considering the brand. Hung-Up is described; by MAC as a 'Dark Berry' color.
|L'Oreal: Berry Blush|
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure you get the right berry tone for you. Ensure it suites your tone of skin and hair color.
- Dot and blend concealer around you lips to give them a sharper, more clean cut shape.
- If you struggle to make your lips look tidy apply the lipstick with a brush.
- If you like wearing lip-liner try it one shade darker than the lipstick; this gives a funky effect.
- If the lipstick thins your lips apply clear lip-gloss to the middle to make your pout look fuller.
Do you like berry lips? Have you tried this out of do you think its too vampy?